Getting Started With Solar Energy With Your Solar Starter Kit
This post contains an affiliate link for which I will receive small compensation if you purchase through my link.
Have you been looking for a new solar starter kit, only to find yourself feeling unsure of where to begin? If this is the case for you, the Renogy 100W solar starter kit might just be everything you need to begin harnessing solar energy for small loads.
As far as solar starter kits go, the Renogy 100W Solar Starter Kit undoubtedly provides a great range of products, all bundled into a single cost-saving package. The key includes a 100W 12V monocrystalline solar panel, a BT-1 Bluetooth Model, and a 1000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter. Together, these allow you to create your own small-scale solar starter kit, ideal for many applications.
The maximum cell efficiency of the panel is 22%, which helps produce around 500Wh of solar-powered energy daily. The system is also designed to work with several different battery types, giving greater freedom for users.
Pros and Cons
- Contains the main things you’ll need to get started with solar panel technology
- Cells are protected from damage thanks to advanced encapsulation materials
- The system’s ease of installation makes getting started with solar panels easier
- Environmental protection is provided by waterproof solar connectors and protective casing
- Made with a quality, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for longer-lasting performance
- Fully compatible with numerous battery types (lithium, gel, flooded, and sealed)
- Compact and space-saving design is ideal for many surfaces, including car roofs
- Some customers receive an incomplete bundle
- Can be more costly than other packages
- Limited energy storage capacity
- Does not come with a battery for energy storage
Overall, the Renogy 100W Solar Starter Kit performs very well, with the vast majority of past customers having a great experience with the brand and the panel performing very reliably. However, the biggest criticism is generally that the bundle is a little overpriced compared to some alternate models; it’s also worth checking that all of the parts arrive as expected, as it’s not unheard of for parts to be missing.
If you are ready to get started with solar power, get started with the 100W solar starter kit. You'll want to take advantage now because of their current sales event will give you a deep discount. Purchase your starter kit for only $130. A savings of $96!