Would You Pay $1,000 for a Sandwich?
So, here's what it is. The restaurant Doma Land and Sea has created it. If you check out their menu, they offer up some tasty - albeit, slightly expensive but not outlandishly so - food options. I mean, that "Big Dog" hot dog they serve up actually looks amazing. I just wonder if they have a gluten-free option (hey, I can't help but be curious!) Anyways, back to the sandwich.
It's called, "King DOMA" and created with some pretty elite ingredients. It's served with some carefully prepared ingredients along with a glass of Cristal champagne. Priced at $1,000.
Here's what is included this sandwich:
- 28-Day Dry-Aged Prime Beef Short Ribs
- 7-Day Glenlivet 25 Single Malt Brine
- Indonesian Luwak Coffee Pastrami Rub
- "Gold Speck" Argentinian Grilled Rye Whiskey Flatbread
- Pan-Roasted Hudson Valley Foie Gras
- Italian Alba White Truffles
- Gold-Dusted Black Truffle Tater Tots with Saffron-Tomato Aioli
- Stoli Elite Wasabi-Infused Roasted Beet and Cabbage Horseradish
- Crystal-Infused French Mustard
- Microgreen Herb Medley
- Garnished with Gold Leaves and Mr. Pickle's Kosher Dills
- Served with a Glass of
Wow right? Jaw dropping sandwich price aside this does look like a nice restaurant but...think it would offend the chef if someone asked for this to be gluten free? Hm.
Probably so. Anyways, meanwhile I'm good with eating at home.