Gluten-Free Food Ideas: Santa Cruz Organic Lemon Juice - Review & Giveaway
Welcome to the spring time! Okay we have a bit more time before it's official. And considering the snow storm and rainy weather, it doesn't seem like old man winter wants to loosen his grip. But still that doesn't mean you can't get started on celebrating the upcoming sunshine! Woo!
So recently I got the chance to try out the Santa Cruz Organic Lemon Juice. I like adding lemon juice to a variety of recipes because it adds an extra zing to it. Plus how many of us can't resist an ice cold glass of lemonade. Especially in the warmer weather. And it's coming! I'm sure of it.
What makes Santa Cruz Organic special is that it 100% organic AND it's non-GMO project verified. They are also 100% juices too. It's great ingredients so you don't have to worry!
What can you do with lemon juice? Well let me tell you!
- Add a tablespoon to tuna salad to give it an extra zing!
- Sprinkle some in salad for a low calorie dressing alternative.
- Mix some into your next baking recipe to give it a fresh lemon zest.
- Mix some in a glass of water to energize you in the morning.
- Add some in with a little honey and a splash of warm water if you need to soothe your throat.
- Stir some into sweetened iced tea for a summery drink!
Do you use much lemon juice in recipes? I would love to know how you use it! I love the fresh taste of the Santa Cruz organic lemon juice - it's one of my favorite brands and they always offer up fantastic quality. Check out what they have to offer here.
I'm happy to announce one of my lucky readers will be getting each of Santa Cruz 100% organic juices. Giveaway ends on 4/2. US Only. Enter via Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received the above items in exchange for my honest review.